pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

followers

scale says: 150.0

ah so close! eating very little today to drop solidly below 150.

breakfast:
watermelon (80)

lunch:
coffee w/ tsp sugar (15)

dinner:
2 cups cooked cabbage (60)
margarine (50)
green tea w/ tsp of sugar (15)
(125)

skinny girl total: 80 (limit 450)
actual total: 220 calories

* * * * *

i was going to skip breakfast, but boyfriend gave me some hell so i settled on a slice of watermelon. later in the day i started feeling really nauseous, and didn't even want to eat anything, so it was easy to have coffee for lunch. pretty happy with my intake today, going to work out and hopefully i'll drop below 150 by tomorrow.

not much else to say except hello to all my new followers! it totally boggles my mind that all of you are interested in my blog, which i mostly started as a journal for myself. so, hello! i've tried to follow all of your blogs in return but sometimes the friend connect thing is wonky, so if i'm not following you and you want me to, leave me a comment with a link to your blog and i'll go check it out!

also, i was interested in hearing some thoughts on diet pills. i was thinking of getting some (ones i could buy at wal-mart or walgreens or something) so if any of you have recommendations on which to buy or recommendations on which to avoid, i would much appreciate it!

hope you all have an awesome weekend!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Hi : )
    I just read through all your posts and wow, it look like you're doing great. I've never tried diet pills so idk, but it doesn't look like you need them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have experience with the caffeine based pills- they will dehydrate you so make sure you drink heaps and will give you energy but for me if I take too much I get shocking nausea and cramps and get light headed. Also you get used to them so you have to up the dose or take a break from them every so often to let your body adjust. They work though, they give you enough energy to work out on few calories.
    Well done on your calories- they're so low!! I'm sure you'll be in the 140's tomorrow :) Good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can definatley making it under 150 :) You're so close!
    Stay strong xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur doing so good hun
    lately ive just been taking b12 and biotin
    but in the past i have got this acai cleanse pills they work good make ur stomach so flat its a 14 day thing and it is a cleanse u take 2 in the morning and 2 at nite
    ih ave taken all diet pills but i didnt like them

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have no idea about diet pills BUT for the whole nauseous thing, i get that all the time. for me it's low blood sugar and i just drink some diet soda and it goes away really quickly. congrats on being so close to 150 darling! you've got this, you're doing awesome on the skinny girl diet, good job! xox liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. green tea diet pills make me nauseous and shaky but I like those slim quick ones.

    http://www.myslimquick.com/

    they sell them at walmart and they have all different kinds.

    ReplyDelete