pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

body shape

scale says: 146.0

losing again! can't wait to get below 145 and be in the lower half of the 140s!

breakfast:
orange (40)

lunch:
black coffee (10)

dinner:
2 oz boneless skinless chicken (60)
tortilla (130)
fat free cheese (25)
1/4 c. onions and bell peppers (15)
tablespoon salsa (15)
(245)

skinny girl total: 240 (limit 300)
actual total: 295

* * * * *
.

my upper body has always been on the skinny side. small chest, small arms, bony shoulders. my collarbone has never been lost deeply in fat, you can always see the outline of it. when i stand up straight you can even see the outlines of my ribs. i like that. i like seeing them, because the lines are so pretty, and i can't wait to get rid of the fat still covering them. now that i've lost some weight, i can even see faint outlines of my hipbones again. i can't wait til they're really out there and obvious.

on the other hand, my lower body has always been heavy. my thighs are monstrous and i have a huge butt. i have love handles that hang over whenever i wear tight pants. but mostly it's my thighs. that's the body part that needs the most work, for sure. i have no gap between my thighs. not even a sliver. they smoosh together, and when i wear a skirt they rub together and it's really uncomfortable and i hate it because it makes me super-aware that i have huge thighs so i just don't wear skirts, even though i look good in skirts that cover my thighs because my upper body is not super chunky. in pants you can really see how big my hips/butt/thighs are

according to most magazines, i have a "pear shaped" body. i hate it. in high school i had a body like a ruler. straight, flat, no curves. i want to get back to that. hopefully soon i can.

hope your week is off to a great start!
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Another loss? Feel my envy, Baby!! Well done indeed!

    I have an apple shape. All round in the middle and slowly tapering off towards my extremities. (skinny-ish wrists and ankles) Technically, I'm built like a chubby, short guy! ( I'm 5 foot fuckall!) It's so sad!

    My stomach is, thankfully, shrinking. I now look 3 months pregnant, as opposed to 6! Being flat chested doesn't help either. What happens to us when we leave high school?! It's a mystery!

    Keep up the good work, S.G.!
    X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your exact opposite! My body shape is stupidly top heavy. It makes me look way fatter than I am- friends I have had for years are still surprised when they see me in bathers and realise I do actually have a waist. Sucks.
    Congrats on your loss! and your low intake! You're such an inspiration- I can't wait to start my SGD too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for losses!! *cyber party ;)
    LOL
    at least you are a shape! im a straight, formless blob!!
    im sure you are gorgeous :)
    gongrats on the loss, and amazing intake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm lucky coz i'm pretty well proportioned but that means that when i am fat (which i am atm) EVERYTHING is huge...i can't accentuate some parts and hide others because it's all gross.
    congrats on the loss! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea about the salt water flush anymore- I had 2 laxative teas today and still nothing!!! I think I'm broken. I researched it and some people use the wrong salt or not enough salt or don't drink it quick enough but I've done it before and it always worked fine... so who knows. Good luck if you do decided to do it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd actually say salt water over laxative tea because it's far less painful (usually?!?) you don't get cramps anywhere near as bad and it does a better job getting everything out. Yay for gravity! I think I might try it again tomorrow with more salt... it just tastes so disgusting. If you do try it, don't chug it too fast or you'll vomit but don't do it too slow or it won't work properly either... maybe I didn't drink it fast enough.. Good Luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the loss hun! That's great! I get the same thing with my legs - i used to have a huge gap ): We can get back there! Deffinately!
    Stay strong honey xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg yay for another loss that is amazing and great
    and ihave no idea my body shape i can never figure it out
    stay strong ur doing great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you. You will get that gap between your thighs in no time. Me, I'm an athletic build. I can't quite figure it out. My waist goes in a little. I wish I were more long and willowy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats :) it's worth it to work hard.
    stay strong (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a pear shape too! And I feel ya. People say that a larger lower half is attractive. I disagree. Yeah, it shows curve, but having wide hips is bad--it's a place that fat loves to cling, and remain... it's so hard to burn off!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, I wish you goodluck! I hate my thighs too, and my love handles on the back. I feel kind of chubby all around, so don't worry. I am extremely confident that you can do this! Stays strong <3

    ReplyDelete