pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

skinny girl diet

scale says: 154.8

yesterday when i weighed in at 155.8 i had just eaten snacks, so i don't think i actually dropped a whole pound overnight (i wish!) this morning i weighed myself naked first thing after getting out of bed and peeing.

breakfast:
black coffee (0)
7 mini rice cakes (50)

lunch:
1 medium banana (100)

dinner:
home-made veggie stew (130)
home-made herb bread (70)
(200 calories)

total:
350 calories

* * * * *

good intake today. i'm finding that eating three little meals works best for me so i'm trying to create a new diet plan based around that. i already have some awesome ideas i can't wait to share! 

actually, i was awake until 4 am thinking about calories and serving sizes and running numbers through my head trying to plan out this new diet. that is one part of the disorder that i definitely did not miss. the numbers are just so consuming. when i was really deep in my disorder before, i had no hobbies, no goals (aside from weight loss) and i didn't think of anything but food, eating, starving, weight, calories, fat, measurements, etc.

so yeah. now the mind-consuming numbers are back, and i'm worried i'm going to lose all my other interests and hobbies like i did before. i hope not, but to keep myself thin i have to be constantly thinking thin. and i have to be thin.

* * * *

in other news, i'm starting the skinny girl diet tomorrow with a group of blogging girls: AAOS, chasingperfect, Ariana, and lovelybones! the support is going to be great, and the daily intake is more than the abc diet, so i'm sure i'll be able to keep to it even with my boyfriend making me eat every night. i'm excited! i'll keep you all informed on how it works out for me, because one thing i always find myself wondering about diets like abc and sgd is: do they actually work?? we'll see how many pounds i drop!

here's the info on the skinny girl diet, if anyone else wants to join in:



6 comments:

  1. Good work on the loss! & I'm glad your found what works for you- stick with it! Don't worry, the numbers thing happens to me too. I'll wake up in the middle of the night to play around with excel. I feel like a nerd but I'll lay there and do it in my head otherwise.. and that takes much longer!
    All the best with SGD xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another amazing intake! you're the best. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It begins today :) too excited to see how it goes! I'm with you, I always wonder if this stuff actually works... we'll see!

    Q x
    http://bingo-wingss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the diet. You should have no problem since your intake is already so low.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it seems like quite a many ppl are doing this SGD at the moment. good luck for all of you!! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete