pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

fast

breakfast:
green tea with teaspoon of sugar
(15 calories)

lunch:
green tea with teaspoon of sugar (15)
grapes (80)
(95 calories)

dinner:
beef roast (170)
steamed green beans (40)
(210 calories)

total:
320 calories

* * * * *

really happy with my intake today. i worked this morning, so it was easy to do well with breakfast and lunch, and of course dinner with boyfriend was unavoidable.

i'm getting my scale tomorrow after work and i'm a little nervous to see my weight. i kinda don't want to believe i'm 160. i got this number from when i went to the clinic to get a birth control refill. they do my blood pressure and poke my finger with a need to test for iron levels and all that. so 160 is the number i got from that big clunky balance scale with the weights that you slide back and forth. ugh. i'm just remembering the nurse sliding the big 100 weight over, then sliding the little weight up past 20, past 30, past 40, then sliding it back, and sliding the big ugly 150 weight over. my heart just about broke. at least she started with the 100 weight, not the 150. guess i don't look like that much of a fatty.

anyway. intake today was good, getting a scale tomorrow, and also going to try to fast tomorrow. i work in the morning and boyfriend works at night, so we'll miss each other all day. by the time he comes home i can tell him i ate leftovers or something. only water tomorrow! yes, i'm excited. i'll start timing the fast after i finished dinner, so we'll see how many hours i can really go. maybe i can fast all day sunday and only eat at dinner? we'll see!

have a lovely weekend & stay strong!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, well done for today's intake!
    On a side note, public weigh-ins are probably one of the worst forms of torture ever invented. When I'm at the doctors and they tell me to get on the scale I just want to scream "I know how fat I am, there's no need to rub it in my face!" Urgh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to get a digital scale! Those dial scales freak me out and I never know exactly what I weigh.
    One time I was at the doctors, I wore sweatpants...huge ones. And when i got on that scale it was the highest weight I had ever been in my life.
    I freaked the fuck out ):
    Don't worry about your CW/SW, there's a start for everyone and you'll only get better :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done for that intake!! ugh i couldn't imagine how humiliating a public weigh-in would be...i used to get so nervous doing stuff which required you to be weighed (eg hiring skis) because i never want anyone, especially my family, to know.
    stay strong lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing awesome keeping those cals low. I never have days that low! Great start.

    ReplyDelete