pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

honesty

scale says: 152.8

i know this 1 lb/day loss won't last forever, but damn, i'm going to enjoy it while it does!

breakfast:
green tea w/ tsp of sugar (15)
banana (100)

lunch:
coffee w/ tsp of sugar (15)

dinner:
green beans (35)
cooked white rice (120) with soy sauce (10) and margarine (20)
(185 calories)

skinny girl total: 180 (limit: 300)
actual total: 315 calories

* * * * *

a few days ago i said that i was going to hide my scale so my boyfriend wouldn't find out i had one. but the day i actually bought it i was like, fuck it, i'm taking it up... and he didn't even care! he still doesn't know how few calories i'm taking in, but he knows i'm trying to take in less, and he's okay with that too. he doesn't even mind the low-fat and fat-free foods i've been buying, like the 45 cal/slice bread, and turkey bacon, and tons of fruits and veggies.

last night i told him that i was thinking of doing a fast in about a month (after sgd) and --to my utter surprise-- he was totally supportive! i told him i would be doing a water fast, and my goal would be detox, not weight loss, but still. a fast would be impossible to hide, so it makes me happy that he'll be okay about it.

i feel so much better being upfront with him. i mean, i still hide the blog and my crazy calorie counting, but i don't have to lie to him about already eating or things like that. i don't have to go out of my way to cover up my lack of eating. i don't have to make food and then throw it in the trash all sneaky-like. it's such a huge relief, and i'm so glad i was honest with him.

stay thin and strong, lovlies!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed it lasts, thats a great pace- congrats!
    Good on you for being honest! :) I'm so glad to hear he's supporting you- it'll make things much much easier.
    Stick with it, stay strong! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I wish I had your boyfriend. Mine's hyper vigilant about what I do and do not eat, not to mention if I purge or not.
    And we're the same height. I like that. Keep it up and good luck with SGD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's good news that you get to be open with your boy!! Keep up the good work, good luck with the diet. xx Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ur lucky that ur boy is like that
    mines like that to a point but i always have to eat and shit ugh
    so when i dont eat ijust lie i know bad to lie
    but yay for 1 lb a day that is great i wish my scale was nice like that

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've got everything going for you!! supportive boy..amazing intakes...lucky thing :) stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellooo, new friend!
    My my, skinny intake indeed! Mmmmm...rice! Sorry, I no longer eat white food. I can't digest complex carbs, so sad :(

    Aren't supportive guys the best?!
    Ride that weight loss wave to the end, Baby! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness! You're doing great! Love that picture too.

    ReplyDelete