pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

measurements

breakfast:
nothing

lunch:
chips (100)
canned coffee drink (210)
(310 calories)

dinner:
green beans with low-fat margarine
(90 calories)

total:
400 calories

[edited to change: i originally had a snack of baked apples listed here too which i counted while they were baking. well, i ended up burning them, so in the trash they went. ha. i should burn food more often, saved myself from an extra 100 calories i didn't need.]


* * * * *

so the fast today kind of fell through. i'm a little bummed but not devastated, because if i hadn't snacked, i probably would have binged on a whole box of macaroni and cheese, peanut butter toast and cookies. so these 300 calories aren't the best, but they're a lot better than the 3000 binge calories i avoided.

* * * * *

in other news, i got my scale today (digital, of course). my weight is 155.8. i am pretty tall at 5'8" but still. this puts my bmi at 23.7 and 25+ is overweight. then i calculated some other bmi numbers:

at 130 my bmi will be 19.8.

at 122 my bmi will be right on the border of normal and underweight at 18.5.

and at my goal of 115 my bmi will be 17.5.

i also used a body fat analyzer which told me i have 27.52% body fat. at 155.8 lbs this means i am carrying about 43 lbs of fat on my body. eeeewwwwwwwwwww. just, eeeewwwwwww.

for my starting measurements, my bust is 36, my waist is 30, and my hips are 40 (i have a big butt).

i'm going to weigh myself daily (probably several times per day, ha) but i'm only going to do my bust/waist/hips measurements every few weeks, because those changes will be more gradual.

if any of you ladies are interested, i used this body fat analyzer and this bmi calculator.

hope your weekends are going well! stay strong and always strive for perfection!


3 comments:

  1. Nice work avoiding the binge :) I think you made a very smart choice!
    & congrats on the loss! I just want to let you know that I have those body fat analyzer scales too and you have to be sure to do them at the right time otherwise they can be WAYYYY off. I find it best to do my BF% after the loo in the morning, before exercise and before any food or drink. Also doing it at the same time of day is a good idea. Try not to get too ocd, it'll drive you a bit nutty like me :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to weigh myself when i'm feeling especially empty, but it always gets my hopes up because then the next day after i've had dinner etc i'm back up again :( i'm trying to stick to once a week but i can't help it!
    stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the scale :)
    You're doing great just keep it up :D and thanks for the fat analyzer link!

    ReplyDelete