pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the beginning

breakfast:
2 cups of coffee, 4 tsp sugar
(80 calories)

lunch:
1 piece of sugar-free gum
(5 calories)

dinner:
2 cups of lettuce (8)
1 small grilled chicken breast (150)
2 tablespoons fat-free italian dressing (10)
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (25)
(193 calories)

total:
278 calories

* * * * *

i'm off to a pretty good start. i plan on skipping lunch, and dinner will be a salad with fat-free dressing. i'll update my food intake as i go.

lately, my boyfriend and i have been saying we need to eat healthier, so that will be a great asset to me. he's put on a little weight too, and while he'd probably freak if he found out i was back into ana, at least in the beginning it will be nice to be eating healthy with him. he even offered to exercise with me! either way, we've made a deal that we won't eat out anymore (no more greasy restuarant burgers!) and we're going to be eating healthier at home (no more home-made pizza).

we're going shopping for food for the week tomorrow, and i've been looking online for good low-cal low-fat recipes. i'm going to get some grapes (about 100 calories in a cup), some bananas (about 100 calories each), and some green tea. this will be my breakfast for the next week: a cup of green tea or coffee and either 1 cup of grapes or a banana. For dinner we'll have salads (i can probably get away with only eating half) and later in the week i'm going to make a veggie stew that is 135 calories a serving and very filling!

I figure if I can take in 100-130 calories for breakfast, skip lunch or maybe have some broth or veggies (less than 100 calories), and eat a dinner with less than 300 calories (i eat dinner with my boyfriend most nights, so that will be my biggest meal) i'll be right on track! 500 calories a day seems like a good starter goal, and since i've put on so much extra weight (i'm naturally pretty thin) i hope the pounds will start dropping off right away!

and right now my stomach is rumbling and i feel the hunger but i know i'm not going to eat and that makes me feel so good and strong.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for following me. Following you right back! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! Well done, your intake today was great :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks for following :) welcome to the blogging world! i'm relatively new too and trust me - it's a massive help! good luck for the start of your journey and i'm sure you'll make it there easy xx

    ReplyDelete